Sunday, April 13, 2008

Phillies Games

Saturday I set up for the first time this year at Citizens Bank Park drawing during the Phillies games. Bruce Blitz owns the caricature stands there and hires caricature artists from around to come in and draw. I ended up working with my friend Marlo Meekins. Check out her blog in the links section. She has a dog named Book Store. It was a great day. We drew a lot of people and the weather was nice. Much nicer than at today's game...







Drive-by Fanatic-ing. I like his custom baseball shift knob.



*From Today*

Like I said, the weather was not too nice today, as you can tell by the look on Chris Snee's face. He's a friend of mine from Tyler School of Art. Pretty crazy we ended up drawing together years later. I also met Julie. Despite the howling winds of the lower concourse, we had a pretty busy day of drawing.







Well there ya' go. I am back drawing caricatures again after a dry spell of a couple weeks. Good timing too because I have a number of parties and events coming up. I'm also currently working on a commision of 44 girls portraits drawn in black and white for graduation gifts. More on that later down the line. Got my first softball game tomorrow night!