Sunday, July 1, 2007

Now I Blog



I have been meaning to set up my own Blog for a long time now, and finally the day has come.

My website is now fully functional, so I will be using this blog mostly to keep weekly photo updates from some of my caricature gigs and from my adventures working at Six Flags Great Adventure, NJ this summer. I have recently started working as a caricature artist full-time.


My girlfriend Martha and I just recently got engaged as illustrated here. I call it an "engagementcature." (Maybe that word could catch on. It's a little too tough to pronounce.) I am such a sucker for really cheesy puns. So, whenever I can incorporate them into my drawings, I do.

We have started a small screenprinted tshirt business as well. We call it Stay Making. Pics of our shirts will be posted up here as well in the future.

So take a look at my website. I will be updating things on that as well in the near future.

www.colinharrisart.com